Need your print quickly? Speedy turnaround times available at checkout.
Wow! We offer standard UK mainland shipping for free!
Made in Britain
All of our products and packaging are proudly made in Britain.
Every order is carefully checked and packed by an experienced member of staff.
Our art print range is perfect to get your designs, illustrations & art pieces printed. The stocks have been handpicked to give you as much variety as possible. All of which are FSC certified and each adds their own character to your design. The amazing choice of stocks are as follows:
- 300gsm white uncoated FSC Certified board – the elegant white uncoated stock
- 300gsm silk coated board FSC Certified board– perfect to bring out the colour of your artwork
- 365gsm brown kraft recycled board – a kraft board packed with character
- 300gsm GF Smith Accent Callisto Pure White – a beautifully tactile stock that’s perfect for text and gives images a lovely mottled look
- 350gsm GF Smith Accent Nature (100% Recycled) – a tactile stock that has a slight fleck from the recycled stocks
- 350gsm GF Smith Colorplan White Frost – a luxury stock with a smooth yet tactile finish
Top Tip: If you’re choosing the brown kraft stock to avoid using full-colour images. Due to the stock not being white colours won’t come out as you expect – the presses can’t print white.
Do you have more than one design you need printing? Great News! You can split your order across several designs for no additional cost (Up to 10 different designs – based on the same quantity of each). Please Note: If you opt to split your design they will all be printed on the same stock. If you do require several stocks you will have to place separate orders.
We offer free standard delivery to mainland UK addresses. The standard turnaround time is within 8 working days. If you do need your print quicker, you can easily choose a faster turnaround at checkout.
148.5mm x 105mm with 3mm bleed
Keep text at least 5mm from edge of page
Images should be above 300dpi
Keep colour levels below 280% coverage
Always double check the file size is correct.
All files to be sent as PDFs. Any non-PDF files will be rejected.
Use one of our blank templates to ensure your artwork is right size print. You can download templates on our blank template page.
If you have print-ready artwork you will be asked at checkout to upload your files. If you’re having trouble uploading artwork please just get in touch.
If you are unable to make your print-ready PDF, for £5.00 our design team can help you with our file assist service. This service includes adding trim marks and scaling artwork to the correct size. Please note: This service does not include editing a design or creating artwork.